Lightweight Server, Website and Service Monitoring
Monitor your entire infrastructure from a single dashboard. You can easily monitor all key and custom metrics and receive alerts when problems occur. It's simple to use, yet powerful.
Attention all users! Our new version 1.5.0 with PWA support and push notifications has been released.
- Linux and Windows support
- CPU/RAM/Disk info
- Network & Interface info
- RAID/ZFS info
- Custom metrics
- Plugin usage
- A whole host of other metrics
- Online checks
- Certificate checks
- Screenshot checks
- Pattern search
- Any TCP service (FTP, SSH, etc.)
- Blacklist checks
- Callback checks (monitor programs, cronjobs and own scripts)
Alerting & Incidents
- Highly customizable alerts for virtually all metrics
- Multiple types (warning and alert)
- Incidents are automatically closed if problems resolves themselves
- Email and sms (MessageBird, sms.to, sms77.io)
- Push notifications (Push API)
- Multiple types (warning and error)
- Create public pages to display service metrics and online status
- Multiple layouts (light and full)
Test ServerMon on our demo instance.
demouser@localhost | Password:
Self hosted1 year updates
- Lifetime usage
- Unlimited hosts & checks
- Host on your own server
- Single domain license
Cloud versionpay-as-you-go... and nothing more
- Monthly runtime
- Always up-to-date system
- 90 days graphical history
- Sit back, just use it
Our self-hosted version can be used indefinitely. If you do not renew your licence, product updates will stop after one year. However, you can renew at any time. We also offer a lifetime licence – contact us for more information.
After installing your ServerMon dashboard, we will register your domain with your licence key. You can reinstall your ServerMon system on this domain at any time, but it is not possible to install ServerMon on another domain with your licence key. Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to change your ServerMon dashboard domain. A change is no problem – but it has to be accepted in our backend.
This is only a protection against abuse. We don’t want one person to buy a licence and then give the system to other people for free.
- Our server agent only needs cron, curl, wget and some default system tools like top, ip, ss or awk. You can easily monitor systems like Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Archlinux, RHEL, Fedora, OpenSuse, Gentoo, Slackware and many more.
- Windows 7 and higher
- Windows Server 2012 and higher
Save your valuable time and don’t waste it on manual updates. Our Linux and Windows server agents are automatically updated daily via your dashboard. Keep your dashboard up to date and you will automatically use the latest server agents.
- If you delete your server from the ServerMon dashboard, the agent is automatically deactivated. If you want to remove the agent, run “
bash /opt/servermon/uninstall.sh” as root. By default, our Linux agent runs in secure user-mode with its own user. This is the reason why it can only deactivate itself.
- If you delete your server from the ServerMon dashboard, the agent is automatically deleted.
- Response time: none
- Bugfix time: according to priority
- Support incidents: 5
- Response time: within 2 days
- Bugfix time: with the next releases
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Support incidents: 10
- Response time: same day
- Bugfix time: as soon as possible
- Working days: 24/7